Posted on March 14, 2023
We are looking for a Software Developer with the capacity to think independently to join our team. The right candidate will be responsible for developing, designing and implementing of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. The right candidate must be ready to work in a team of developers and be able to communicate with the development team clearly and effectively.
About this Position:
- Full-time permanent position
- Work Location: Unit 77, 398 Ferrier St. Markham, On, L3R 2Z5.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Salary expectation: $78000 - $90000 based on experience
- Benefit: Paid vacation days, public holidays and sick days.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Writing and implementing efficient code to test and evaluate new programs, then deliver features and performance tests and code reviews to senior developer.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Participating in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Upgrading architecture periodically by developing data, process, and network models.
- Gathering and evaluation user feedback to recommend and execute the improvement.
- Working closely with the developer team, web designers and system analysts.
- Bachelor's degree, major in computer science or engineering is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of software developer experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C++, Python, Java. etc.) and frameworks/systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Familiar with network protocols
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Fluent in English
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com with reference number A#6 in the subject line. We thank you for your interest, however, only candidates meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.